To our valued customers:
We are not operating from November 15th 2013 until March 30, 2014. We will be answering requests and take reservations though and we are looking forward to seeing you in summer 2014.
Traveling to the north of Canada? Rent an RV for your trip through the Yukon and Alaska. The Yukon Territory is considered the “Gateway to Alaska”. Start your RV trip in Whitehorse and travel through Yukon and Alaska.
Why Klondike RV Rentals:
- 8 years of experience as employees in the RV rental business – here we learned to listen to the wishes of the customers
- 7 years of running our own RV rental company109 years self employed in the tourism business with Klondike Sun & Snow Recreation
- Over 80.000 km travel with our own RV
- Bilingual – English and German
- You want to go fishing? We allow the towing of trailers / boats.
- You want to take a lot of extra equipment? Our fleet has the biggest outside storage.
- You want to stay on Government campgrounds but don’t want to miss out on a certain comfort? All our vehicles ( with the exception of the TC 10 ) come with a built in generator to supply with 110 Volt electricity at all times.
- You want more service without the extra cost? All vehicles comes with an awning ( except the TC 10 ), a tow hitch and are equipped extensively, including tool set, jack and tire iron.
- Non of our vehicles had ever had a breakdown or a major repair while rented.
We offer very well equipped, very clean RV’s with a very personal and flexible service.
We wish you to assure you of our continued commitment to deliver our customers an unforgettable and positive experience you will look back on for years to come. From the moment you are greeted by ourselves and throughout your holiday, we intend to ensure a stress free vacation. We are happy to provide you with additional information for your travel route.